Thickness Gauge - Digital »
Digital Wall Thickness Gauge is
easy to handle thickness gauge that makes use of magnetic process in
achieving accurate and repeatable measurements on non ferrous
materials. Among many industry usages, here it is used for measuring
the thicknesses of walls and base of bottles coming in complex
shapes without need of cutting them for gaining end testing results.
The system also supports measuring of preform thickness.
- Provides single reading and scan modes where probe is dragged
over large measuring area
- Providing display of minimum reading recorded during "scan"
- Single step calibration support
- Feather touch keypad operations
- Resolution of ± 0.1 mm & ± 0.01 mm
- Large LCD display support
- Built-in calibration block with durable battery life
- NABL Traceable Calibration certificate support
- Used for measuring the wall and the base thickness on PET
bottles in the plastics industry
Standard Probe (801 PR)
Probe Stand (80PRS)
Probe Cable (851 PC)
User manual (85MAN)
Pocket Reference Card (85 REF)
NiCad Rechargeable Battery
External power Supply/Charger for 8500
RS 2321/O Cable
Win 8500 Interface Program
Target Ball and Calibration Kit(80ACC-KIT), Including target ball
Set(1/16", 1/8", 3/16" dia), Calibration Standards:
0.010"/0.25mm, 0.040/1" mm, 0.160"/4mm).