Snap button pullout tester is a very consistent and reliable testing tool which is used to measure the breaking and holding strength between the garment sample and button which is snapped on it. The instrument reveals the breaking strength or snaps pullout strength in terms of Kg. The instrument is designed specifically for textile industries. The device is used to measure the force which is required to pull out the button which is perpendicular to the garment.
The measurement of snap attachment strength is a primary factor that manufacturer keeps in mind while manufacturing children wear especially. The measurement of the force which is applied during the process of snap attachment is recorded by force measuring device. This process can be done easily with the help of snap button pullout testers.
· Maximum Measuring Capacity: 20 Kg
· Accuracy: ± 0.1% within entire range.
· Display: Analogue
· Dial Divisions: 150 Divisions
· Least Count: 0.2 Kg
· Stroke: 10mm
- Dial Gauge that displays the result in terms of Kg.
- IMADA - Japan imported measurement gauge.
- Different fixtures provided for Snaps, Four Hole Buttons, Jean Buttons &infant garments.
- Sample Adjusting Base Plate
- Strong gripping clamps.
- Self-calibration facility up to 5 Kg
ATSM D 4846-88, ASTM D 1776.